MemberBoat is a boutique marketing agency created to support professional associations and membership organisations with their marketing efforts, from membership strategy and marketing consultancy through to day-to-day tactical implementation.
We are looking for an AWESOME Account Manager / Digital Marketer with a passion to work in the membership and community building space to join our small and vibrant team. With a balance of creativity, strategic acumen, and the ability to communicate effectively, you will be responsible for the agency’s digital performance, overseeing all digital marketing offerings including digital content, social, email campaigns, marketing automation, personalisation, data analytics, paid media and other associated services.
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer who has:
- at least 5+ years’ experience running digital campaigns across all facets
- a strong understanding of digital marketing fundamentals – from understanding the customer journey right through to the role of different tactics and web metrics / digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data
- strong understanding of contemporary practice and trends in relation to digital and online communications
- experience in writing for a wide range of business assets including eDMs, blog posts, ads, brochures, websites and social posts
- experience with designing and delivering email campaigns utilising marketing automation tools and campaign builders
- sound knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite and social media management tools.
At MemberBoat, we’re always looking for people with a ‘can-do’ attitude to deliver great service and great results for our clients. We’re a small team and looking for a hands-on person who takes initiative in their work and loves exploring new technologies and software. We are looking for a team member who will help generate ideas and formulate strategy and also be able to implement the work.
At this stage, the role is part-time with some flexibility around working days and the ability to work remotely. While we’re flexible, the role will require a commitment of at least 25 hours a week with a possibility to extend these hours in the future. The salary package will be in the $75K to $90K range (FTE) depending on hours and skills/experience.
Does this sound like your jam? Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your interest in membership and potential to contribute to MemberBoat.