Whether you represent a professional society, activity group, research panel or sports club, members are the lifeblood of your organisation.
As a Membership Executive, you probably ask yourself the following questions:
- Is our membership growing or declining?
- Is our database a list of ‘dead names’ or a community of highly engaged members?
- How effective are our membership marketing initiatives?
- How much does it cost to recruit or retain a new member?
So how do you ensure your membership remains fully engaged and satisfied with your organisation’s services? How do you keep track of whether you attract new members and continue to grow? It starts with a regular membership ‘health check’. By continually tracking, measuring and analysing key membership data, you stay focused on achieving your core objectives.
Download our Membership Metrics Guide to learn how your organisation can benefit from a comprehensive membership ‘health check’.
- CURRENT STATE: Penetration within the Market / Market Share
- DYNAMIC: Membership Growth
- VALUE: What is the Member Worth?
- ENERGY: Member Engagement
- LOYALTY: Member Retention and Churn Rates
- NEW FLOW: Member Acquisition
- SATISFACTION: How happy are your Members?